Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Parents mistake

I hate it when parents say that teachers are lazy and do not put all their heart in their work.As a student myself, who used to sit in front of the teacher's desk, I knew very well how hard is it to be a teacher. Why? Because teacher always ask me to help them in their works. Among their jobs is:1. planning the lesson 2. marking students' homework and exam papers3. collecting school fees.4. setting the school exams5. As club advisor.6. maintaining students' discipline7. writing receipts.8. meeting parents at least once a year.9.writing marks in report card.10. taking attendanceIt may seem easy. BUT remember teachers not only teaches one class, especially nowadays students outnumbered the educators. Besides that the syllabus is also too much to cover. So I'm very grateful to those dedicated teachers in my secondary school.

No comments: