Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My presentation

I did my 1st induvidual presentation in my class. I felt very nervous and uneasy when came infront of the stage. Finally, i could managed my talk successfully. I still have to improve my skills and i really thank to my lecturer who gave my a lot of advices.



I gave a talk about Mahatma Gandhi. I choosed him for my presentation because i really influent by his principles. He always try to make him simple because he said that, we will feel satisfy with our life when we screw our head with simplicity. He believe that, all the relligions are equal and he changed the concept from God is truth to truth is God. He always fight for truth eventough passed through a lot of difficulities and willing to die for truth. Gandhi always emphazise "ahimsa" which means that non violence. I really impressed with his way against Britsh whereby he did not approach violence to get freedom.



His principles are very important message for us to have a peace and happy life. Hopefully you all enjoy my presentation and grab some important messages............

No comments: